BROADSWORD MINIATURES

Sunday 9 February 2014

BEAR RIDERS OF THE DRIFTS

About time I posted here, and I have managed to find time to re-photograph my Chaos stuff (I lost the last lot of pics with a computer crash or something)



All GW figures I think, marauder bodies on Kislev horse archer legs. The bears are from the old Wood Elf range.  Banner design shows influence of Ronnie James Dio album cover (glad I managed to catch one of his last tours, still a cracking singer into his sixties and with stomach cancer).



2 comments:

  1. Great conversions and some evocative figures produced,thanks for re photographing.
    My favorites are still the court of the crimson king chaps- any chance of photos for those new here or for us old followers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Springinsfeld!! I love this unit! Barbarians on Bears!! Yes! And I fully share your feeling about the late great Ronnie James Dio. Amazing singer. Fantastic performer. Brilliant songwriter. And from all accounts, a really terrific human being. Nice to reference him in your work!

    ReplyDelete