BROADSWORD MINIATURES

Tuesday 27 August 2024

The Fellowship by Hinchliffe

 Blogger behaving oddly ATM, and only allowing me to post pictures over a week old...so apologies if you've seen this already on my Instagram page @broadsword_miniatures.


I think these were released as a set by Hinchliffe for a short while , but all have individual codes. Old school quirkiness, long arms ( a Peter Gilder trait), Gimli towers above Legolas and one of the hobbits is much smaller than the others. All available now from Broadsword Miniatures individually or £17.50 for the unpainted set . I've also just received my backdrop book from Handiwork Games, which is an excellent product, put to use here.



1 comment:

  1. What a splendid fellowship they make too! They certainly have bags of old school charm and set off wonderfully by that backdrop.

    ReplyDelete