BROADSWORD MINIATURES

Sunday 28 August 2016

OLD SCHOOL LORD OF THE RINGS PICS

 I just stumbled across these pictures on the History of the South London Warlords website which are rather fun. The first shows a Middle Earth siege underway at Salute 1980. The castle is made up of several Airfix Sherwood Castles, I have yet to ID any of the figures.



The next pic.is about 1985, and shows the SLW plugging their Middle Earth Army lists for WRG Ancient rules. I may have a copy of these somewhere, but if not must get them for my Grimoires of Yore collection. Figures are a bit far away to ID, but the scenery is rather nice.



3 comments:

  1. Most interesting pictures,I would really like to know what figures they used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. You can download John Treadaways SELWEG Lidless Eye lists for WRG. I know, it's a poor substitute for a moth-eaten tea-stained paper original, but it might do for now.

    ReplyDelete